Gift Cards - FAQs
How do I purchase a gift card?
To purchase a gift card, click here. Simply select the amount of the gift card you'd like to purchase ($25 - $1000), then click the 'Add to Cart' button and checkout. During the checkout process, the only required information is the credit cardholder's name and billing address. No shipping address is necessary, because all gift cards are delivered electronically (via email).
After you've successfully purchased a gift card, all information such as order confirmation email, receipt, and gift card will be emailed directly to the email entered at checkout.
I received a gift card. How do I use it?
- To redeem and use your gift card: start by adding your favorite items to your shopping cart.
- Click the 'checkout' button and create a new account or login to an existing account, or checkout as a guest.
- Fill in your personal information (address, contact information, etc.).
- On the next page, locate the 'Gift Cards' section and enter the alpha-numerical card code.
- Fill out any additional required information, then click the 'complete my purchase' button.
- Et voilà! You're done. Your order confirmation and shipping/tracking info will be emailed directly to you.
Gift card expiration, refunds, etc...
Gift cards do not expire. They are also non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any items/merchandise returned from a gift card purchase will receive store credit. Store credit can be redeemed for, or applied to future purchases.